Spin-off: Four Demonly Kings
Momoka has always been adept with knives.

Hazama family crest: a bamboo ring (竹輪) with four osmanthus flowers
A realistic peony carved from a chunk of carrot, with leaves cut from a cucumber. A double-flowered fish cake cherry blossom, laid on a bed of purple shibazuke pickles. Then came omelette sliced to reveal swirls of seaweed and cheese, leaves of lettuce, and finally a smooth square of rice garnished with seaweed cut into the shape of the Hazama family crest. Momoka had put her craftsmanship to use, waking up early to painstakingly prepare the lunch box that her master would bring to school. She had just finished putting the last touches on the rice when someone came along and interrupted her.
"Ah, Momo-chan, up so early?" Mitsuki said, startling Momoka enough to almost ruin the seaweed crest. "What are you doing?"
"G-good morning, Mitsuki-sama," Momoka replied flusteredly. "Er, today is the first day of school, so I… I want to prepare something nice for Kaguya-sama. Is something the matter?"
Mitsuki only chuckled at the girl's reaction. She then approached the kitchen counter, and remarked upon seeing the lunch box that Momoka had assembled, "That's some very beautiful carving right there. Where did you learn to do this?"
"My father taught me a little, then I learned more by myself," Momoka said. "It's because I want to be like Momotarō, to be a skilled swordsman like him. Now that I'm a servant of the Hazama household, I'll wield my sword in service of the clan."
"A kitchen samurai, huh," Mitsuki said. "Momo-chan really is cute."
Ichōnomiya High's kitchen knifery club (包丁術部) was once a cooking club before it simplified its function. Its activities however were anything but simple.
Even without knowing that many of this club's members went on to become successful sushi chefs, it was no secret that they regularly produced radish dragons with detailed scales and fish slices so thin it was possible to see through them. Club members were instructed an array of interesting things, from telling types of knives apart to elaborate carving, and even knife tricks for the really daring.
It was little wonder that Momoka was a member of this club in her high school years.