Fic canon(s): Vocaloid
The following badfic was constructed using The Fanfic Maker.
VOCALOID software was invented by YAMAHA CORPORATION. All characters/voicebanks featured in the fic belong to Crypton Future Media, Inc. The Fanfic Maker was written and coded by Thomas Wrobel and Bertin van Hövell. Most original formatting is preserved, save for paragraphing.
NO MONEY IS BEING MADE OFF THIS WORK.
Miku and her friends were onion
They always enjoyed onion to relax when things were getting stressful. They thought nothing onion all the time - it was just a way of life.
But things were different today.
Someone was watching them enjoy onion, and it was starting to get creepy.
"The creepy guy is creeping me out", said Lika.
"Yes, me too. "
Just then the man walked over too us.
"I am a talent scout"
"Owww...THAT explains it"
"Miku, I have been watching you while you did some onion. Your skilled. VERY skilled."
"Oh, yes, Miku is great at it" said LUKA.
"INDEED. maybe the greatest. Look at Mikus body. Her leg! Her torso! Her shoulder! Its like she is built for onion! Every aspect of her perfect physique built for that one divine purpose. "
"I am thus going to officially invite Miku to the onion championship!" continued the talent scout.
"We are going to the championship!?" said Luka
"Yes, the ticket has a +1. And you both go straight to the final!"
"Awesome!"
"But you will be fighting against someone else that made it to the final...someone you know well....Meiko!"
"Then its settled" said Miku. "We go. We cant let Meiko win at anything. Even onion."
So they left for the stadium.
---
Later, once they were alone and away from the others, Miku met with Kaito in a nearby condo
They had been meeting like this awhile now, often in the evenings or at night.
A deep friendship had struck up after their previous adventures, but they kept it hidden as they didn't know what the others would think.
They often did some talking, some onion, maybe a few board games.
They were quite close friends by now.
This particular night they were shearing secrets with eachother. Telling eachother things neither had told anyone else before. Things that not a single soul knew.
"Then there was that time I...Destroyed Morningstar Lightbringers swimsuit!"
"oh, Miku ! thats positively evil! and I should know!"
They both laughed. The night had been full of stories like this. The time Kaito blackmailed a a Coder. Or the time Miku fooled a Astronaut into thinking it was the end of the world.. Endless stories shared just between them and no one else.
It was making them closer.
Closer then Miku had ever thought possible.
As Miku was telling another story, She thought She saw Kaito examining Her. Looking with..was that longing?
nah...couldn't be.
The moment was over and they departed eachothers company.
Miko felt something had changed that night, but wasn't sure what.
---
The next day, Miku was nervous.
She was good at onion, some would say the best. But was she really the best? The best at onion on japan? Miku was about to find out, as the contest started soon.
Miku thought back to a few years ago.
Happy times, before all the the troubles with Meiko got really bad.
Breaking out of his deep thoughts, Miko decide to go to the Arena early, perhaps do a few laps as a warm up.
Miku casually strolled to the Arena while practicing onion.
As Miku walked out she was surprised to see Meiko already there!
Meiko was clearly upto something. Miku had to find out what it was!
"What you upto Meiko?" yelled Miko.
"You will never find out!" yelled back Meiko, who wanted to keep her plan a secret.
Frustrated, Miku started practicing onion, never taking her eye of Meiko as she did so.
Kaito joined them a few minutes later.
"Hi Miku!" he said
"..and hello.....Meiko"
"yes. Hello Kaito. Good to see your in the contest too. For now"
But before Kaito could hear what villain had said, it was time to start!
They walked to the start line, and bent down ready.
The crowd was getting big. Many fans had banners saying stuff like
'Go Miku Go Miku Go Miku'
or
'Go Go Go Meiko your the best!'
The starter pulled their tommygun out and got ready to fire.
Kaito, Meiko and Miku all waited with anticipation.
3
Kaito started breathing heavily
2
Meiko tensed. Ready to go.
1
Mikus skin glowed with excitement
0.
BANG!
The starter fired the tommygun.....at KAITO!
KAITO COLLAPSED instantly. Meiko started onioning, laughing manically as she did so.
Miku was in shock, and raced over to Kaito.
"She shot you!" but why?
"Owww...I am shot bad"
The starter stared at their weapon.
"I didn't mean too...my tommygun acted weird!"
Miku looked at the tommygun.
"Yes....this tommygun clearly has been sabotaged to shot at Kaito."
"Typical" said Kaito.
"What now?" said Miku.
"You have to go on" said Kaito, still mildly dazed.
But just then the clack-son went off!
It was half time!
--
Miko at that moment felt in her pocket. Thats strange there was a note.
It said She should rendezvous at the demolished beach at sunset.
Miku kept this secret as it was clearly just for Her.
---
As Kaito was carried taken to hospital by rocket, Miko and Luka retired to the locker room.
Meiko was already there, still grinning.
"Oh what a shame. Kaito isn't going to compete any more. Even doing nothing I'm going to come second. You know...I might just let you win..out of my....generosity... " Meiko sniggered again.
With that Meiko left out the backdoor.
"Gosh darn-it" Lika said. "Meiko drives me mad! "
"You know, I think she had something to do with Kaitos accident "
Miko was thinking. hard.
"Meiko is never generous. Lack of generosity is his number one defining characteristic. Well, that and evil"
"That means..." said Luka, her slow cogs working.
"...She wants to come second!" said Miku, thinkingly.
"Do you think thats..."
"....because she wants the second prize medal!" said Miku, winning again.
"It must be because the second prize is really wedding ring "
"Yes, now that Iook at the second prize I notice it now. Its clearly the wedding ring"
"That explains why someone would want to become second!"
"Exactly!"
"So we have to beat Meiko by being the best at coming second? How are we going to do that...you have never lost before! "
"I know" said Miku. "I am not sure I know how"
"You got to though. Just this once you got to come second!"
"No I cant. But I have an idea....you could compete!"
"Me?" said Luka, surprised. "Do they even allow girls like me to do onion?
"Yes, its a modern contest, a few girls like me have already competed. I'll win the contest as normal, and you will come second. You can do this!"
"Ok Miku, I'll do it. I'll do it for you"
Then the Gong went again, the final leg of the onion contest had begun!
---
"Why are you looking at me like that? Its almost like your want me badly. Ha Ha!" Miku chuckled.
"You're my one true friend, Miko, probably the best one I've had in a long time. I like talking to you, hanging out with you, and I even love listening to you sing.
...And now that you've pointed it out, I think I might like to hug you a bit"
"You're touching me. That's not considered appropriate behavior," Miku whispered, Her bottom lip trembling while Her limbs felt frozen.
"Maybe not. But I don't think you're going to stop me." Kaito stroked His hand up Miku's hip, and pulled Her shirt from her trousers. Miko's eyes fluttered shut when She felt Kaito's fingers touch the skin of Her lower back. But She forced them open again and stared into Kaito's pretty eyes.
"I should stop you." Miko knew She should. This was Kaito. Kaito! Could She dare wreck their close friendship? And what about their destiny? But that didn't bother Miko nearly as much.
"Stop me," Kaito said, and made it sound like a dare.
Miku was all set to give Kaito a glare, but it faded away when She got her first real look at Kaito.I mean sure, Miku had seen Kaito before, but not REALLY seen them. Not with these new eyes which Miku now had. Her eyes had been opened.
Kaito's manly chest.
His pretty neck.
His uncontrollable eyebrows.
In point of fact, Mikus mouth went a little slack and there may have been some drool.
It dripped on Kaito.
Kaito didn't seem to mind Mikos fluids though. Any kinda of fluid dropping on Him was fine it seemed. "ewww" He said but half way it turned to a "owwwwwww".
"owwwwwww"!
It was a "owwwwwww" of pleasure.
It was the first of many sounds to come
But then they shock hands firmly and said goodbye. Nothing else happened.
Luka and Miko walked boldly into the World Championship Onion-ing Arena.
It was time for the final part. But first Luka had to be registered.
"I, LUKA, WOULD LIke to compete!" she shouted proudly all ready for her big day.
"I am sorry but afraid its not allowed" said the contest judge.
Devastated Luka started sobbing.
"But I have wanted to compete in a onion-ing contest all my life! "
"Its not in the rules I am afraid."
Miku took Lika in their arms.
"I'm sorry I thought you would be allowed"
"Its not fair...I have every right to compete."
"Its probably just because you are a girl"
"Probably. that's just typical!"
Luka sobbed some more. The floor was quite wet now.
"I know, I'll have to lose now"
"Its so unfair, why should you have to lose? Why should you have to come second?"
"I'll...be ok Luka, I can do this." said Miku holding back her emotions.
"*snuff*" said Luka
"Its so unfair on you! They will all make fun of you for coming second!"
It was true, the other onion-ing fans would make fun of her.
"I'll take it" said Miku manly. Luka was already so upset that Miko would have to lose, Miku didn't want to make her even more.
With that Miko stood up and went to the starting line next to Meiko.
"So its just you and me"
"As it should be"
"Lets end this"
Meiko gave the contest judge and nod and the contest started once more.
Miku and Meiko did their onion-ing intensely. Miko tried to control himself but it was hard. Every instinct in him made him want to win. She could not be put on a leash.But She had to control it!
Miku struggled
"Could he do it?" "How could he not win?" "She Loved onion!" "This was not possible" "But he had too" "For the sake of the Japan" "He needed too" "But how?"
Finnally defeating his inner monologueing she overcame her bloodlust for onion-ing. She could lose now.
Miko stopped. A calmness washed over her and they entered a zen-like state. They did nothing.
Meiko didnt see this and rushed ahead onion-ing like Miku was still going. Before they could see what happened they had won!
Miku had come second by default!
"I....won....?" said Meiko confused.
"Yes..you see we knew your plans to come second and get the wedding ring as it was the prize. So Luka and me planned to come second!"
"But I won!!!"
"Yes"
"I never won anything before! I was always bitter and evil because I never won anything!"
Suddenly Miku realized that Meiko was a good person and they just did evil because they never won anything before.
"Now they I have won this prize I feel all my evil thoughts leaving me, I dont need the wedding ring now...I am sorry I did anything bad"
Miku and Meiko forgave eachother and the crowd cheered.
"I forgive you!"
"Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Horrrraaayyyyy" said the crowd.
And then everyone went home together and lived happily ever after and there were no more problems.
-The End