Spin-off: Four Demonly Kings
A very special Valentine's Day for RC 381. Set Feb 14, 2023.
Warning for nudity and mention of sexuality.
Kaguya sat speechless. He looked Momoka up and down, then looked her straight in the eyes, but still he gave no response beyond a wide-eyed stare.
There were not many reactions to have when his maid had come to him stark naked.
"This is my Valentine's Day gift to you," Momoka said, diverting her eyes. "This year is very special, but I couldn't think of an appropriate gift. I feel that nothing I can get is good enough, and I don't have enough money. What better gift can I give than myself?"
Cheeks red, she kept her gaze fixed to the floor; the last thing she wanted was to give her master the "wrong" gift. The first time she had ever given him a gift, it was nothing short of disaster. It was his birthday; she bought him a tube of the prettiest glittery pink lip gloss she found at the convenience store near home. Kaguya thanked her and received the present with a smile, but once his little birthday party wrapped up and fun was had, his mother pulled Momoka aside and broke to her the bad news.
"He rarely ever uses lip gloss; it stains tea cups," Mitsuki said. "He only uses non-fade lipsticks. He's selective about his beauty products; he always makes sure to choose makeup that looks good and doesn't interfere with his craft as a tea ceremonist. The kids at school don't call him Lipstick Prince for nothing."
Needless to say, it was utter embarrassment. Ever since that incident, Momoka had been especially cautious in giving Kaguya gifts. On every occasion that warranted gift-giving, she had consistently given him small vials of konpeitō candy – "safe" gifts that still managed to be acceptably aesthetically pleasing.
Sadly, it would not suffice on an occasion as special as this day.
For RC 381, February 14, 2023 was not any Valentine's Day. It was the first one they spent as lovers, thus Momoka's need for a "special" present to mark the occasion. There she was, without a stitch on in front of her master, a desire to permanently curl up in a hole growing by the second.
She finally said, "I am terribly sorry for doing something as idiotic as this. I'll get dressed immediately."
But much to her surprise, she was stopped. What came next had her short of burning up – Kaguya pulled her into an embrace, let his palms caress her hot skin. Momoka shivered; his face was close, his touch tender, his smile entrancing. He said, "You've given me a wonderful gift, so I shall gladly receive it. For this, you can expect something equally delightful from me one month from now, my lady of the peach blossom."
Just before their distance closed in a kiss, Momoka glanced at Kaguya's lips, and noticed the sheen of lip gloss.