Sunday, January 8, 2023

[BADFIC] Twisty Wonderland: Vil is king!!

Fic canon(s): Disney Twisted Wonderland

The following badfic was constructed by Linstar specifically for mission and other parodic purposes – special thanks to him.

Fic's actual summary: One Day at Twisty Wonderland Vil has Too Stop a Threat to the School. Rated A+ because its awesome. Sorry if its mispelled, my English isnt very good.

Twisted Wonderland belongs to Disney, Aniplex and f4samurai. The following text was written by Linstar, uploaded to this blog for posterity. Most original formatting is preserved, save for paragraphing and chapter titles.

NO MONEY IS BEING MADE OFF THIS WORK.


Chapter One: Happy joy

AN: Ive never actually seen the Twisty Wonderland TV Show, do sorry if im not getting the details rite.

One day, Vil looped out over Twisty Wonderland School. Everything was so much better after they moved from Japan to the us. Japan had weird food and stuff. B

Vil saw his student, Crawly Smith (I cant remember has name).

“Wazzzup Crowlry?”

“Im good”

Well, “ Your gluing to have to do Algebra.” Vil borked. (does anyone remember his left name?))

So Crowly and Abriellina, Vil’s new student, went to work. She was wearing a bright pink blue dress with sparkle blue hight heels that said ‘Team Jacob’ on them. Her teal purple hair had yellow straeks with orange polka dots. She was wearing seashell earrings.

Wow. Thought Vil. She’s hoot.

“Hey, Vil.” Abby said. “Do you wanna go on a date??!”

Vil gasped.


Chapter Two: Love and adoration

An: Ok, its going 2 be in 2nd person now byee! Comment pleas!

Abriellina pOv

You smiled. Vil was so hot! Of course you asked him out.

“wel” said Vil hesitatingly. “I guess I’l go with u”

Wow! You exclamated.

*!)**

TWO HOURS LATER

You walked over to Vil sexistly. “Hey, babe, what’re gonna do for the date?”

He smiled alluringly. “Let’s get some donuts”

So you two walked over to the do not shop. Vil was wearing a black tuxedo with tiny purpple hearts

“Hey,” You said. “I think your hot”

Me too Abbby,” Vil said.

 And then…

You began to make out passioningly!

“Ooh” you said. “Oh Vil I love you” 

“I love you too”

“I love you foverer”


Chapter Three: Mcikfey Mouse

Mickey Mouse PoV

I watched Vil make out with his new girlfriend passionitely from my golden principle throne. If he falls in love then he could take of Twisty Wonderland School! The school is mine I cant let that happened.

Mckify looped back and the statute of Mini mouse. He would bever let anyone take his Twosty academy.

Mickey paced in front of the the state of minie. His office had two posters of mickey becoming principle of the school.

“I know!” Mikey said. “Ill break them up! Them Vil wont win!11”

**(!)***


Vil and you were making in whin Mickey Mouse shooed up! He started laughing evilly full of evil “Haha Abrillina Im going break up you nad Vil so that he wont steel my school”

“How you do that” Asked Vil in puddlement.

“like this”

The Mickey polled out a huge sword! It was ten feet long and really sharp and made of uranium!

He cackled villianly.

Just then…

Leona appeared and pushed it out of Mickeys hand!

“o no my sord”!

Then Azul showrd up! “”Hey Mickey, heres uroy sword back!”

He turned around. “Hey Vil and his gilfrend (like girlfrend but aquatic since she’s Ursulas daughter)—I hate you soooooo much!”

Mickey used his sword to mindcontrol Leona into hating You and Vil.

(Dun dun dun! It’s a cliffie!)


Chapter Four: The Last Chapter

An: thanks to KnShirayuki for the comment amd kudos! I no my spellings not the best but thanks fir bing nice!11

Vil pov

Now lets get on to the story!

Leona tried around. “I hate you and Abby two!!”

Oh no!

I put my arm around you. “theres no way there gong to get you”!

“Vil!” you confiscated. “what are you going too do?

I laufhed. “What do you think”

Mickey used his sword to unleash a mega expulsion blast the turned everyone around him to dust. Except… I saved you and me with my Heir powers.

“MICkEY!” I shouted. “I am the Hair of the Twisty Wonderland Academy! And as that, I summon the Founder, The Queen Of Hearts!!!!111”

Mickey gaped.

Just as heThe Queen appeared! (an: her dialoge is in bold)

Mickey! She said . How dare you take over the school I abonanded years ago! Just because I don’t care about doesn’t mean you can have it! Its mine, okay!!!

“That’s not what hapoen” Mickeys says. “You left it to me”

“No I didn’t” you say!”

Very Well…… the Queen  said. This has been enough. Im masking Vil, my grandson, the King of Twisty Wonderland!!!111

You gasped, You’re boyfriend was a king now?

“No!” yelked Mickey. “I cant allow this!” He used his sword to summon a storm giant. “Now youll die bye lighting!” No way. Said the queen. She used her magic to eliminite the storm. Then she turned Mickey into a metallic golden crown for Vil to wear. It was sparkly and shiny and super special.

Wow!said I. (Vil talks in bold because hes kind) Thanks gramma!

Byeeeee! Said the queen. Im going bavk to Wonderland nkw!

“I’m the king!” I said. “How cool. Im gonna move the School to Italy because I like pasta” He turned to you. “I love you foverer, Abby.”

“I love you to Vill”